EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD [don’t say i didn’t warn you]

OH MY GOODNESS
OH MY GOODNESS
YOU GUYS WOULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE ACHIEVED OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS
I CHUFFING WROTE A BOOK 

[lil bit of backstory, i promise it won’t be too long]
basically I started writing my novel three years ago just for fun. it never went anywhere, so i re-started it the third year for a school credit. that also failed.
then i re-started it again this year for school as well, and that’s been a long and arduous journey that i’m not going to get into.
fiNALLY i re-started it aGAIN just four weeks ago because i hated it and my brain was a mess and i felt like i was scooping enchiladas onto a blank page and passing it off as writing and it was trash
[i hate enchiladas more than anything else in this world] 

so after that last re-start, i’ve been furiously writing because i had to get it done in three weeks and guess what?
I DID
I’M DONE
NO MORE SCRIBBLIN’ FOR ME, SUCKERS
I’M OUT

after three years, four different drafts, one missed credit [boo hoo], and a very detailed outline
i have achieved my goal

and now i just want to sit in peace and stare lovingly at the pages i have crafted with such skill and dedication 

but actually not though, because my dad and i are getting this published so i have to start editing like now
[also kudos to my sister for being my first reader and for crying over my book and for being the best ever]

i’m honestly so proud of this and i have the most wonderful fan base and i just want to give free octopus hugs to everyone 




 ~soleil

Comments

Popular Posts